Information About You
When you contact the LOAH through this website, we ask you to provide information about your legal needs. In addition, we request that you provide such as your name, telephone, email address, and other additional information.
The information provided will be reviewed by the LOAH for purposes of responding to your inquiry.
Any of the following personal information that may be made available to the lawyer or firm when browsing or navigating the site shall be kept confidential:
- First and last name
- Other contact information, for example, telephone number, fax number, email address, and other similar information
- Any other information provided by you in order for us to evaluate whether we are able to assist you
Examples of scenarios where our website visitors provide their personal information include, but may not be limited to:
- Emailing, calling, or communicating with the lawyer or law firm.
- Participating in an online survey.
- Requesting inclusion in an email or other mailing list.
- Submitting an entry for a contest or other promotions.
- Any other business-related reason.
The LOAH does not intend to transfer your personal information to third parties without your consent.
It is the LOAH’s policy to respect the privacy of its clients. YOU ARE NOT A CLIENT AND AN ATTORNEY CLIENT RELATIONSHIP DOES NOT EXIST JUST BY SUBMITTING AN INQUIRY UNTIL YOU SIGN AN ENGAGEMENT LETTER OR CONTRACT FOR LEGAL SERVICES.
If you send correspondence to LOAH, such as emails or letters, we may collect such information into a file specific to you. We may use the information in the file we maintain and other information we obtain from your current and past use of the website to assess.
If you would like to opt out of receiving future correspondence from the law firm, email the firm with the word “Unsubscribe” in the subject line of your email.
Links to Other Sites
This site may contain links to other websites. The LOAH is not responsible for the content or the privacy policies of websites to which it links.
The lawyer or firm reserves the right to change, modify or update this policy at any time without notice. Any substantial changes in the way we use your personal information will be posted on this site.